Husband is getting ideas!

Esoames

Reaction score
People keep asking when the next baby will be here and he keeps saying next year!!! Best get a wiggle on then lol

Emma x

So exciting! me OH doesn't want to try till end of next year & it took us 6 months to conceive Tegan so it'll be a while till i have baby number 2! xx

Aw yay!!! A little brother and sister for Isla? Do you think you will start trying soon? x x

He wants to try soon, got to actually bd to make a baby and I'm always in bed before him!! Lol! I have a plan to be pregnant by April :) xx

:yay: Exciting! I love how loads of people are planning their next LOs! :love:

M2A i keep looking at your ticker and thinking "awwww that was me last year" I miss having a baby in my belly xxx

M2A i keep looking at your ticker and thinking "awwww that was me last year" I miss having a baby in my belly xxx

Doesnt sound like it will be too far away till you do hunny :) x x

Me too! I always see tickers and wish it was me!! I love love love having Matthew here but I wish he could be in my belly too haha x

Yay! Fingers crossed we'll both have a little brother or sister for our Isla's before too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back