I am pregnant, but no symptoms

Diva

Reaction score
Hello girls :)

Last Friday pregnancy test show that I am pregnant, but no symptoms at all and today I am 5 weeks and 3 days...I am afraid because had miscarriage already in October..
Could you share your experience :)

Congratulations! Lots of people don't have symptoms so try not to worry too much. Can you get an early scan for reassurance? X

Congratulations! Lots of people don't have symptoms so try not to worry too much. Can you get an early scan for reassurance? X
Thank you :) Definitely will go for early scan!!!! in my country girls have to do scans every month and first about 6-7 week. So for me it is very strange, that in the UK the first scan is only about 10-12 week. Also I am not happy about my progesterone results it is only 53,1 nmol/L i think is too low. Will ask to boost it.. Maybe that is way i have no symptoms :(

Well at least you don't have too long to wait :) I dont know too much about progesterone levels I'm afraid, but good luck! X

Well at least you don't have too long to wait :) I dont know too much about progesterone levels I'm afraid, but good luck! X
after miscarriage i tried to get information as mush as possible and my GP wasn't very happy then i asked to do progesterone ;) she said that i know to mush :).. But this time i will do everything to save by baby ;)

No idea about the progresterone levels but jut want to say congratulations. Having no real symptoms is not strange. i am pregnant with my third and never felt sick or anything with all pregnancies (so far almost nine weeks). Both children were born healthy and I have never had a miscarriage. i am very tired but besides from that no symptoms.

I didnt have many symtoms really until 6 weeks ish, so perhaps in the next week or so you might start to experience these as your LO starts to snuggle in. Congratulations, wishing you a happy nad healthy nine months. xx

I didn't have any symptoms at all, I only did a test because I was due that day and we'd had unprotected sex once so it was more just to get a negative so I knew AF would be coming lol. With hindsight after the test I had been a little tired, but nothing you wouldn't put down to a busy day. Symptoms for me kicked in suddenly at 6 weeks.
Congratulations! x

I am 7 weeks and all I have is occasional cramps, slightly tender boobs and a bit emotional. Not much for 7 weeks...so wouldnt worry as you are very early on in pregnancy x

Don't worry about symptoms hun. They come and go. (normally BAM here ya are instead of gradually too)

As for progeterone - don't worry too much about that either. Mine was at 37 this cycle and I still got pregnant and saw a heartbeat on emergancy scan yesturday :)

I didnt get any symptoms untill 7-8 week so dont worry im sure it will be fine x

The only symptom I had was tiredness, no morning sickness or anything. After reading posts here about how much some of the other girls suffered I was so very grateful! Don't worry hun sometimes we get lucky xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back