I cant stand these hormones when will it stop!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I cant remember ever being this bad with my first 2 but my hormones are out of CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!
All I do is shout and cry! Its got so bad that yesterday my OH cancelled the wedding and now I just cant stop crying.
There must be something I can do to stop it???
I think its also the stress of the baby, all I know is that Im pregnant, I havent got a clue how far gone I am and I dont even know if babys ok so that is starting to get to me.
I know baby is probably ok as I've had no symptoms of anything wrong so thats just me being a worried mum and I'll be fine once I've had a scan.
I took a CB digital last week which said 1-2 weeks and I did another one yesterday which was 3+ weeks so I skipped the 2-3 week one which I assume is a good thing because doesnt they mean my pregnancy hormones are high?

I wish men would realise how hard it is for us! We are actually building a baby in our bodies, my OH should be treating me like a princess!!!!!!!!

Can't tell you when they'll stop but all I can say is I am exactly the same and just poseted about it too. I keep breaking down in tears on my DH and it's over stupid irrational things. Coincidentally this is my 3rd baby too and I can't remember being this bad with the first two either.
Hope your OH hasn't really cancelled the wedding. x x :hugs:

Vickyleigh :hugs: you and your baby be just fine! men just dont understand do they :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back