I can't work it out!

natashateale

Reaction score
I came off the pill beginning of march and since then my periods have been all over the place. I can work out when my most fertile days are because of this. This very fustrating:wall2: i have tried seeing a pattern but my periods are that irregular its difficult! Any body got any ideas?

How long are your cycles? Have you used ovulation predictors kits (opk) ? You also could try to measure your basal body temperature each day. I don't know much about the last method, but you will surely find a lot of information on the internett about it! Agnus castus is also something used to shorten cycles (herbs)

wish you lots of luck hun!

I think i will try the opk as i have tried the body temp. I think i might do it next month when/if my next cycke starts. Thank you :)

im having the same prob and even using the opk's im finding it hard to predict when im ov'ing... am starting the agnus castus this month as iv read so many great things about it, in all the reviews iv read there was one person that it didnt work for and most women get pregnant within a few months, some have been lucky enough to get pregnant the first month... hope al works out for you..

**Babydust**

Ooooh that does sound good, let me know how it works out for :) xx

Agnus castus has worked for me this month as my cycles have normally been 44 days but this month I've ovulated early. Its only the first month of trying it out so fx. Good luck with ttc Natasha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back