i didnt know i was pregnant....

Remind me on! I hope I've got Discovery. I never look that far down my list of channels :rofl:

I have a night of peace tonight too... HE is off out :dance:

Ooo sounds good. It always amazes me too, how you can't not know...

i cant wait me i will be watching it! hope i remember :rofl:

Just saw the title of this and didn't look at which section it was in... thought you'd forgotten Zara :rofl:

I watched this.. I'm in 2 minds? I'm only 7 months, from about 6 I have been kicked to bits, a foot which is in my rib 99% of the time lol and when I got round ligament pain I could barely move? Maybe these ones got off lightly..

I can relate these women in this show. I took ill on eyear and was admited to hospital because I was dehydreated adn they did a pregnancy test which came back positive but I was on my monthly. They did an ultrasound scan and there it was a 4+3 baby well sac. They repeated the scan every 2 weeks and my baby continued growing. They scaned me every 2 weeks until I was 8 weeks and then said come back in 4 weeks for your 12 week scan. I had none of the pregnancy signs I never missed my period and then at 11 weeks I was doubled over in pain and they refused to scan me as I was due my scan 3 days later. Well 3 days later my baby was gone. No sign of the pregnancy at all but we had 3 scans in my folder showing I was pregnant. It is very unusal but it doe shappen. I then went on to have my R and I never felt him move, I didn't put any weight on and I never got a bigger. I was walking around my local shopping mall in labour the day before he was born and I was called a lair by so many pregnant women when they asked me why I was holding my stomach. I made up for with E it was visible at only 10 weeks with him and by the end of the pregnancy I had gone from a size 14 to a size 24 even with a balanced diet and lots of exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back