I feel too good!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I feel soo good.
Like I rarely get back ache, iv had it maybe 3 times.
Im nearly 27 weeks and havent had any braxton hix yet.
I dont get heart burn or constapation or anything.
I want to feel a bit more pregnant please.
But then again most days I dont get up untill around 1pm, then i stuff my face and then watch tv.
Unless I have to go out for something, witch is very rare.
So maybe Im getting too much rest? :think:
Anyone wanna swap how they feel with me? :lol:

Definitely! When I got rid of all the icky nausea and tiredness of tri 1, I got a horrible cold that I only managed to get rid of last week. I got a few days of looking and feeling great, and now my hair's turned to straw, I feel like a hippo and I have three spots on my chin :(

The only bad thing I seem to have atm is bad skin.
Iv got load son my chin and stuff, and I keep picking them so there lasting longer.
I cant leave spots alone lol

jazzmum2be said:
Iv got load son my chin and stuff, and I keep picking them so there lasting longer.

I never pick my spots and when they get really 'ripe' my OH always asks if he can do it :puke: :lol:

You can tell we've been together nearly four years can't you - oh the romance! :rotfl:

(I never let him do it btw!)

:lol:
I love popping a nice big juicy spot and seeing all the puss fly everywhere!
How gross does that make me sound :rotfl:

Jazz i will quite happilly swap with you.

Saturday night I was having braxton hicks every 5 mins from 7.30 to 10pm.

SOOOO annoying lol... Pluss im heavy and massive and desperately had enough hahahaha.

Enjoy the good feeling whilst you can xxx

jazzmum2be said:

Me too, my skin has been awful since 4 weeks and isn't getting any better in the 'blooming' stage

I don't feel sick any more apart from first thing in the mornings when I feel horrid until I've eaten anything.

Overall I just don't feel myself :?

hunny i'll swap with you! I get up at 6.30 am and by the end of the day i feel like my bump is gunna fall off my muscles hurt so much from sitting up straight at work all day, i've now got a support thing to wear, im all front and im finding it really hard work, and one of my muscles in my back as gone into spasm aparently so it's like a rock and really really hurts, morning sickness is back and im sooooooo tired. only six more weeks F/T at work, bring on the lie ins till baby comes along!!!!!

Glad your feeling gooood Jazz :D Make the most of it!!

Im feeling pretty good too although have started getting yukky spots on my chest which I have never had before :puke: - be gone evil spots!!

I was exactly the same, felt great, but had bad skin, which has thankfully cleared up now i'm not pregnant!

Enjoy it!! Plus Braxton Hicks can start much later, i was a lot further on before i had them! Just be thankful we were lucky! The last 3 weeks of pregnancy were very tiring though so watch out

Enjoy it while it lasts! The last 3 weeks of my pregnancy were the most uncomfortable and frustrating! I couldn't sleep, was HUGE and REALLY hormonal! And then I went 8 days overdue and was in slow labour for 5 days! Glad your enjoying your pregnancy though :hug: :hug:

JAYK - I know your BH must be really uncomfortable for you hun, especially when they are really regular but its a good sign! Shows your body is working how it should and preparing for labour! :hug:

(Sorry girls, I'm gatecrashing again! :lol: )

I think I jinxed myself, as now I have bad backache every night :dance:
I bet I wont be so pleased about it after having it for more than a few days :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back