I have a job interview but..

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
..My skin is bad at the moment and my roots are visible :'(
Pregnancy isn't exactly doing my looks a favour right now.

As some of you know, I just got a job placement as a receptionist, It's not a permanent job. Only a 13 week course.

I've just been offered an interview for a Hotel receptionist job I have wanted for several months. Mainly for the fact the Hotel is RIGHT next to my boyfriends house and so would save a bomb in travel cost as I'd only have to walk next door :dance: I've accepted the interview of course.

But I'd love some advice off you ladies about my skin and possibly hair, although OH says it's not that visible.

Thank in advance. xxx

Hmm... Didn't want to read and run.... Hair wise... Ur only 8 week right? Well in terms of hair.. Highlights are safer than all I've colour as hardly any actually touches it scalp. But when I did hairdressing a Few years go were, it's safe, but if mum is anxious, don't do it. If u did, is go for high lights tho.
Skin.... St Ives exfoliator! Buckets of moisteriser. Lol I didn't exactly 'glow' in pregnancy. So them, and I think it's nutrisse hVe a roll on for under ur eyes to make them look less tired that worked for me?! X

an maybe tinted moisturiser to give you a glow or some moisturiser with fake tan in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back