I have just done something totally childish....and loved every minute of it!!! Haha

What a k**b! Hope you are ok! I wish I could come round a kick him in the balls too. Mass flash mob of pf girlies taking it in turns. :) xx

You won't be left to pay the mortgage on your own he'll have to pay his share + child support, as the main caregiver you can stay in the house til the baby is 18. Sound like he thinks he can just boot you out whenever he wants and uses this to be bossy, how wrong he is!!

You won't be left to pay the mortgage on your own he'll have to pay his share + child support, as the main caregiver you can stay in the house til the baby is 18. Sound like he thinks he can just boot you out whenever he wants and uses this to be bossy, how wrong he is!!

^^wss

Just reading all this... can't believe a man can behave like that, I use the term 'man' loosely... what a little boy.

i hope that he has come home and apologise to you and to his son.

Not hard is it, to let your partner have a break... a frickin bath ffs... instead he finds it easier to be a complete tool?

sounds like he has some issues he needs to work through!

Hope that you're ok!

Justs read all of this and I can't believe it.
He is so not worth you and your LO, he sounds like a right well I can't put it.

Hope the chat went ok. X

Thanks girls, not gone well. He keeps trying to pressure me to decide whether I am going to sign over the house to him. Cheeky t**t is on the phone to solicitors now x good luck to him xx

stick to your guns you are doing brilliant so far do not let him bully you sweetie yoh deserve better dont let him get you down we are all here for you xx

Omg what a time you have there :( good luck :hug:

I'd say exactly what the others have said. Do nothing and stay put!!

He'll soon realise that he can't make you leave x

Great now he's got himself some solicitors fees to add to his mess *slow clap*.

Hope you're OK!

Great now he's got himself some solicitors fees to add to his mess *slow clap*.

Hope you're OK!

Exactly! What a noob! Is this expected behavior if totally out of character? Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Gosh just caught up on this! What a terrible time you're having! I agree with the girls stick to your guns, you'll get help with the mortgage. Have you thought about calling the police over him grabbing your arm? It's best to keep these incidents logged I think incase things get worse :hugs: x

If the police come out they will contact social services, just something to bear in mind. I'd get a free initial consultation with a solicitor ASAP so that he can't harass and bully you by telling you BS. Do you really want this person as a role model for your LO. If he's all bluster I'd put the shits up him, get legal advice and tell him to swivel. If he's all sorry I'd make the bugger work for it, men that have to work for something thing twice before throwing it away x

Aw hun, really hope you are ok. Don't move out - you have a baby to look after and need a home. You will get help with a mortgage or towards rent if you sell so don't worry. Big hug xx

It sounds like he has wanted this for sometime and this is his excuse. What a tit

Well he has buggered off 4 a few days, left me holding the baby n has the cheek to ask for a pic each day, the guy is nearly 30! What a complete nob. He's took the car also thanks god for corner shops! Xx god knows what will happen xx

oh hun what a complet dick head, sounds like your better off without that sort of person in ur life but guess you allready had that one figured out :-0

will you be ok with lo on ur own with no car? do u live near transport and all that if u need to get anywhere other than local shops?

stick to your guns hun and go no-where. Legally everything is in your favour. x

I hope you're ok, been thinking about you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back