Vtech sort and soar rocket 50p rrp £15
bcded1bf-b8ed-3edc.jpg

Peppa pig instrument set £2
bcded1bf-b982-99c9.jpg

Elc microwave £1 rrp £15
bcded1bf-b965-023d.jpg

boots match and touch puzzles 50p
bcded1bf-b9b9-2bea.jpg

Got an asda bag of sticklebricks for 50p and a town map play mat for 50p as well :)

Isla is a happy girly too :)

That is really impressive Emma. Think I need to make the effort to get to a car boot! Haven't been for years! They used to be too early for me for a long time, but I'm defo up in time for them now lol xx

Its so worth it, the rocket is loads of fun! I'd recommend that. With christmas and birthdays coming up it sure helps spread the money further x

Great buys! my bargain of today was a bnwt 9-12 m&co coat for £1! x

That's great Zoe! I got some clothes last week although she doesn't need them lol x

i with you there hun i went today and got a baby walker for £4,loads of clothes for £5, toys job lot for £1 and a cot mobile (battery operated) for £2.50!! love it!! xx

Great buys! my bargain of today was a bnwt 9-12 m&co coat for £1! x

Did you go to Fakenham? Lizzie's Nanny went there today and bought us a Graco baby walker for £7 :)

i got a vtech walker perfect condition with no wear on the wheels for £5!! an all around cot bumper (a spare one) for £2, a ralph lauren rugby top and jumper for £5, vtech pop up ball for £1, nursery rhyme book for £1 and a lamaze cube for 50p oh and my fav thing handy manny and tool box rrp £30 for £4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back