i sat on a bee...

on behalf of bees everywhere i'd like to apologise...

though you did sit on it.. lol. I sat on a wasp once... hurts doesn't it! xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: Sorry!

I nearly sat on one when i was little but i put my hand on the chair first and spent the next 10min screaming the house down.

Youch! poor you! :hug:

You gotta feel a bit sorry for the bee too :D

OH GOD thats my worst nightmare i hate Bees
apart form Babybee your alright ... i guess :think: :lol:

you oppr thing have lots of soothing hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: if it happned to me id still be hyperventalating (how the hel do you spell that)

One flew into my sitting room a few hours ago i ran out screaming and screetching then relised id have to go back and get Collier. it took all my courage to do that. i then had to shamefaced go over and ask James Dad to come and catch it for me IM PETRIFIED of the things URGH

How's your bottom now? :hug:

Geordie&Bairn said:
OH GOD thats my worst nightmare i hate Bees
apart form Babybee your alright ... i guess :think: :lol:

you oppr thing have lots of soothing hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: if it happned to me id still be hyperventalating (how the hel do you spell that)

One flew into my sitting room a few hours ago i ran out screaming and screetching then relised id have to go back and get Collier. it took all my courage to do that. i then had to shamefaced go over and ask James Dad to come and catch it for me IM PETRIFIED of the things URGH

How's your bottom now? :hug:

I did think of you when I first read this! :rotfl: Sorry :hug: :lol:

<-- President of the Bee Haters Club.

I stepped onto a hive of wasps when I was about 9 and all the adults thought I was spontaneously dancing... until I started screaming. I think I was stung about 40-50 times.

Hope your bottom recovers soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back