I think I am confused

Lilelephant

Reaction score
just had an email from nct regarding my antenatal classes.
My original dates are:
9, 16, 23, 28, 30 nov
And 7 dec

I just got this email

Dear Laura and James, I'm afraid that the antenatal teacher due to run your course has been taken ill and so we've had to find a replacement. We have managed to do this but it means that the course dates are changing to :

Saturdays 26 Nov and 10 Dec from 9.30am-4.30pm in BS34, plus the breastfeeding class still fixed for Monday 28 Nov from 7-9.30pm.

I'm very sorry about these changes and hope that they are ok for you.

I should be grateful if you would email me back urgently to confirm whether or not these new dates are ok for you.

Best wishes

Sarah Baker
NCT Parent Services Administrator
(Bristol, Bath, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire)
t : 0844 243 6946 / e : [email protected]

Does this mean those classes for that week or what?

Hey I reckon it means instead of shorter evening/daytime classes they're changed them to 2 full day classes on Saturday the 26th and Saturday 10th Decemeber and an evening breastfeeding class on the 28th Nov.

Hope this helps x

So you now only have 3 classes to attend but you';; still cover the amount of topics as you'll be doing longer at each session x

Not sure hun. My own Nct class has 2 saturdays from 11am- 3.30 and then 4 midweek sessions of 2hrs each.
Ur prob best to email her back and chk if all others are def cancelled :)

Ok rang them and I am fuming I will be 35 weeks before I get an antenatal class and it clashes with football Which we have paid for and why we picked midweek course :-( I asked if I could change to a different venue but was told they r full! I am paying over 200 quid for this argh

Honestly I didn't gain much from mine and they were free from my local sure start centre. Any way you could get a refund??

Gonna email them and find out :( was looking forward to a trip out

They changed us to a different course cos I can't do Saturday's but now it will be 36 weeks when I start for 5 weeks! So no way will I get every session

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back