I think I'm out, but maybe not..... any advise appreciated!

charliesmissing

Reaction score
Hi Ladies of the TTC world. Forgive me if this is too much info in places and It's a bit of a long winded story but probably better to tell everything right from the start. Came off AF about a week ago after she outstayed her welcome by 3 weeks. had a lovely period free week, then on weds morning, there was a tiny bit of blood red discharge when i wiped, but it was really stretchy. I thought Oh God, She's back, but there was nothing for the rest of the day. Same thing happened on thursday so I then thought it might be ovulation bleeding. BD'd on thursday night. felt fine on friday then this morning I woke up with cramps and back ache, and a yellowish pink discharge. It must be too early to be any kind of implantation surely?! and if i wake up with really bad cramps the witch is usually throwing everything she's got at me by now. I don't want to be too hopeful in case it's just my cycle playing silly buggers again.

Sounds like your cycle is all over the place....have you tried agnus castus to get your cycle regular? I've read its working for others? Think its too early for implantation but as your cycle is all over you neally will not know.... best to wait the full cycle and teat at the end - good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back