i ve got a dilemma!

roxanne080

Reaction score
its about time that i start packing my hospital bag..but the problem is ..WHAT SHALL I PACK? it seems only yesterday that i was packing my hospital bag for holly but i forgot what i should put in it. i tried to do it this morning but i was stuck...HELP... :oops:

I think there have been a few with the same dilemma recently. So, if you put hospital bag into the search and say use both words, then you hould get extensive answers :)

Good luck :hug:

There are a few threads on hospital bags hidden around but i'll list whats in mine for you, i've compiled it from advice from the girls on here and obviously my own needs, it's also packed on the assumption i will walk in, have her, and leave the next day at the latest. (if i need more family will bring it.

My bag:

Tens Machine
Breast pads
Large towel
Small towel
lots of panties
PJ's, front openning
Alcohol hand gel
Body wash
Deoderant
Conditioner
Shampoo
Cleanser and pads
Straws
Maternity sanitary towels
Nursing bra
Bags for dirty clothes
Vasaline
Arnica
Slipper Socks (im not a fan of slippers)
Hand Held Fan
Spare batteries or fan and tens (not sure how long batteries have been in them)
Hairbands
Loose Top
Jogging bottoms
Waterbottle
Snacks (i have go-ahead bars atm for quick energy boost and will get more like it)

I also have a litle bag with all my essential make-up in a hair clip and face cream

Baby:
Vests long sleeve 0-3, short sleeve 0-3, 2 short sleeve newborn, 1 long sleeve up to 1month (to match dungarees)
Sleepsuits newborn
Jumper for going home
Cotton dungarees for going home
Scratch mits
Booties
Hat
Muslin
Cotton blanket
(the rest is in simply as it's her changing bag im taking)
Sample pack wet wipes
3 sample nappies
Sample pack of dispossable changing mat
Changing mat

From all my scans and midwife appointments i'm expecting baby to be about 71/2 pounds so newborn should fit her, thats why i've got a few newborn things in, if i thought she was gonna be much bigger i'd only take 0-3

Newborn will be fine :)

My son was 8lb1, 55cm and 0-3 months drowned him. Had to go and by newborn. And he was in newborn for at least1-2 weeks. So, I am sure that size will be fine for Tally :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back