Ice Cream

BabyLove

Reaction score
We bought a tub of cadburys caramel ice cream last week and i had a real taste for it just now so went to get it from the freezer... i couldnt find it anywhere so asked the OH if id imagined buying it, to which he replied.. "There was no room in the freezer so i put it in the fridge." :doh: No ice Cream for me then... :( Lol

Men eh? They have no idea what goes where (well - foodwise anyway) my DH can be hopeless when it comes to putting away food shop :roll:

Demand he makes a special journey to get you some :wink:

We bought a tub of cadburys caramel ice cream last week and i had a real taste for it just now so went to get it from the freezer... i couldnt find it anywhere so asked the OH if id imagined buying it, to which he replied.. "There was no room in the freezer so i put it in the fridge." :doh: No ice Cream for me then... :( Lol

Men eh? They have no idea what goes where (well - foodwise anyway) my DH can be hopeless when it comes to putting away food shop :roll:

Demand he makes a special journey to get you some :wink:

melted in the fridge lol u2 should of eat it then and there

actually i remember, my OH put some frozen yorkshire puds in the cupboard, i think it is because the pack wasnt particularly cold :lol:

good job i saw him doing it. i had to try really hard not to laugh, but i always get the giggles when i cant laugh when i want to

mind u ive actually almost put the coffee in the fridge :shakehead:

You should have told him to eat the melted ice cream off you ;)

Sorry, I'm blatantly frustrated... but in actual response to your post, all I have to say is, what a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back