Ideas ladies

cassi

Reaction score
It was mine and Alans 1 years anniversary yesterday but we had my baby shower and i was mixed up with the dates and thought it was today!

well i want to get him a nice pressie and cook him a really romantic nice meal tonight but i cant think of anything original ..please any ideas or good websites would be much appriciated
thanks
cas xx

Not fussed as long as its a nice original meal :D ok i dont mean thousands or hundreds of pounds by that though lol

eat any meats and i like fish, alan dosent like oysters and mussels though

HOW ABOUT SUMMIT LIKE STEAK OR SALMON WITH NEW POTATOS BEANS AND CARROTS ??

cassi said:
alan dosent like oysters and mussels though

And you're not allowed them!!!

It was our first wedding anniversary last week as well, and we were going to go out for a meal, but decided not to. I can't sit for that long, and also can't eat any of my favorite foods (pate, shellfish, blue cheese and rare meat), so we are going to celebrate double next year, as long as I'm not pregnant again!!! :shock: :lol:

The BBC Food website is really good. If you put in an ingredient (such as beef steak), it will bring up all the recipes that contain this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/

Good luck, oh, and congratulations on your first year together!

always doing steak and salmon, want something really different... :)

If I fancy doing something a little different I cheat (I try but I'm not a natural cook) and go to Marks and Spencer, they have some lovely food.
Especially the Pasta ranges and the Stonebake Garlic bread is to die for.
They have some lovely gooey deserts too (I'm drooling now, sorry).

thanks that bbc website is really good...im not a great cook so need something easy lol..
cas xx

How about honey and mustard chicken? Dice and cook chicken in a pan, then add double cream, big dollop of honey and a few teaspoons of wholegrain mustard (can add a bit of brandy if u like) then cook it untill the sauce thickens, but not too long so that it seperates. serve it with rice and chips, or jacket and veggies. mmmm im hungry now x

Hi

First off Happy Anniversary i have ni ideas of somthing to cook though .
How did your baby shower go hun?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back