Im ahead of myself....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
So I posted a couple of weeks ago about my friend giving us a load of things for the baby to get us started, so I thought why not carry on....lol!

So after an exciting trip to ToysRus Ive now got the complete 'I love my bear' collection and accessories for babys room and cant wait to set the cot and everything up!

We've bought a swinging crib for the living room which I love and a moses basket to go in our room and got the 'I love emy bear' bumpers and drapes etc to go with them too so Im very happy! Just need the border as our local store is out of stock grrrr!

So Ive now got everything we need for when little legs arrives including our pram system and only need to stock up on nappies, wipes creams and bath stuff etc but otherwise Im really happy that Ive stayed ahead of myself and been so organsied! (Just incase I spend the last 11 weeks in hosp as I did with DD)

Davids started the decorating and is doing DD room atm and babys room is in the process too so its all coming along nicely!

So a question for you ladies.....

Obv we dont know the babys weight etc so how many packs of nappies and in what sizes should I buy?? DD was a prem baby so I had loads of new born that lasted ages while she caught up but I havent a clue what to buy as its been sooooo long!! Help please???

And anything else I may have missed that I might need?

Thanks Ladies xxx

Hey! I'm Collecting size 1 and 2 nappies at the moment and have a funny feeling I'm gonna need a lot of them! X

I can imagine we will need lots yes....just not sure how many packs to get of each atm and was going to stock up this week while asda baby event is on....might just go for half a dozen of each for the minute! God its been so long I really have no idea lol xx

I've only got 2 packs of size 1(for hospital), as the size 2's are from 6lb so I find these better :)

Oh really......so 6 of first size might be too many then.....Hmmmmm I really am out of touch with all this baby stuff lol!

Well I suppose I can always get them last min as we need them cant we....thanks mamfy xxx

My boy was in the size 1 for almost 3 months so I guess it depends on the baby.

I have 13 packs of 4lb to 11lb nappies stashed and will leave it at that for now, as I have run out of storage room! I have a funny feeling that Devon will be my biggest baby, the others were in these size of nappy for 3 months, so he could whirl through them and leave me giving them away!

Ah its just so hard to gage isnt it! If only we knew the weight of the little so and so's before they arrived ha ha!! lol xx

At the moment I only got 1 pack of 36 size ones, a box of 100 size twos and a box of 100 size threes, just so we can see how big bubs is first before going crazy on first size, theres no worry about being caught short as theres almost always a supermarket open at any time of day these days! x

Yeah your right Kay.....Maybe one of each then can always grab what we need when little legs arrives xxx

i got about 200 size 1, 250 size 2 and 150 size 3 xx

i didnt really even think of size 3s guess i better grab some of those too! xx

I've been thinking about this already and I'm just over 10 weeks lol. I haven't bought anything yet though. Mum has bought a pack of newborn.

Wilma I love the "I love my bear" range was looking at it in toys r us mag yesterday. Love the darker wood as well!

Hey Pmum isnt it gorgeous! We were really lucky as a lot of the stuff we got from our friend was I love my bear so we just bought the rest of the stuff we wanted to match in that collection and I love it! ant wait for DH to finish babys room so we can set everything up and yes the dark wood cot is delicious! lol xxx

Hey Pmum isnt it gorgeous! We were really lucky as a lot of the stuff we got from our friend was I love my bear so we just bought the rest of the stuff we wanted to match in that collection and I love it! ant wait for DH to finish babys room so we can set everything up and yes the dark wood cot is delicious! lol xxx

I want!!!! haha! You'll have to take pics when DH is finished, would love to see it :)

x x x x

Definately! Will have before, during and after pics to report lol!! Ooohhhh sooo exciting!! Hows you anyway? xx

Look forward to it!

I'm quite good, apart from a huge arguement with mother last night and ended up coming home. But apart from that everything else is good. Thanks for asking :)

How's you?

x x x x

Oh dear! Hope its something that wont last too long....lol!
Glad all is well tho and your doing ok... :)
Yeah Im good thanks just dealing with the diabetes and doing ok on meds just bloods wont settle so going onto insulin sometime soon but Im ok with that as long as little legs is ok!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back