I'm back, who missed me? :-)

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hiya girls,
Got back from Majorca at 7am this morn and AF pitched up within minutes of landing :( Had a nice time away, very hard with a one year old I might add but nice to be away nevertheless :D
Good to see some BFPs for October already :cheer: Think I will BD my heart out this month as Cheri predicted November for me :wink:

I wondered where you were chick :hug:

Glad you had a good time, sorry she got you babe, but atleast she waited till you got back here not on your hols :hug: :hug:

Hi Snuggle! :wave: Glad you had a nice time.

Welcome back, glad you had a good time.

Sorry to hear the witch came visiting :hug:

Welcome back, sorry she got you, im still due test on 7th but had no hint of a line so far! I only have 1 test left too :(

:wave: :wave: Welcome Back pleased you had a good time. :cheer: :cheer: That is spooky about AF as I was away last week and she turned up for me while coming home. Hopefully we will both get our BFPS in November :pray: :)

Thanks girls, I missed the forum while I was away :oops:

Fingers crossed for us A&J :pray: :pray:

Jade89, hope you get a line on 7th hun :hug: :hug:

Did it rain all the time like you were worried about? Or was it lovely and did you get some beach time :)

Squiglet said:
Did it rain all the time like you were worried about? Or was it lovely and did you get some beach time :)

The weather was great, only rained last 2 days so we were on beach for a couple of days before that :D Maddison loved the sand but hated the sea water (too cold) so we bought her a boat so she didnt have to get wet :wink:

Snuggle said:
Hiya girls,
Got back from Majorca at 7am this morn and AF pitched up within minutes of landing :( Had a nice time away, very hard with a one year old I might add but nice to be away nevertheless :D
Good to see some BFPs for October already :cheer: Think I will BD my heart out this month as Cheri predicted November for me :wink:

sorry AF got you hun really am hope november is the month for you :pray: i can imagine going abroad with a 1 year old was hard work you are very brave xx

glad you had a good time and lovely to see you back :cheer:

:wave: I missed you! Can imagine that it was hard work with your little 1 year old. You're braver than me :) Hope you had a great time.

welcome back!! Glad you had a nice time x

I was thinking abouth you this morning!! Wondering when you were back! Welcome back hun, its flipping freezing aint it!!

Come on November BFP for you please :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hey hun :wave:

Glad you had a nice time.

Sorry AF arrived :( good luck for getting your November BFP :hug:

Thanks girls, glad to be back and raring to go to get a BFP this cycle :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members