im back with news

jillybear1587

Reaction score
hey ladies.. dont know if any of you remember me?i was here in april going through a very confusing time until i mc.

so its now july.. in june i kept notes of fertile times and ovulation with clear blue opk (as well as using a handy little app on my phone) and me and other half dtd...2 weeks later, i started getting back ache(lower back) feeling sick and very thirsty as well and needing to wee alot... bought tesco brand test and had a very faint line.. did another a few days later no line.so today done a clear blue digi and pow.. 1-2 weeks.. heres hoping im with you all through all of it and everything goes to plan xx

Last edited:
I wasnt here in April, but just wanted to say congratulations on your bfp and welcome to tri 1 :)

I wasn't hear either, but welcome back, and congratulations :)

Congrats and welcome back to tri 1. Xxx

I wasnt here then either... but welcome back to Tri1

thank you ladies.. will be back proper once i get scan done in 5 weeks.. until then take care :) xx

Well done jillybear, fingers crossed this ones really sticky , All the best xxx

Woop woop congratulations h&h 9months to u x

hey ladies.. dont know if any of you remember me?i was here in april going through a very confusing time until i mc.

so its now july.. in june i kept notea of fertile times and ovulation with clear blue opk (as well as using a handy little app on my phone) and me and other half dtd...2 weeks later, i started getting back ache(lower back) feeling sick and very thirsty as well and needing to wee alot... bought tesco brand test and had a very faint line.. did another a few days later no line.so today done a clear blue digi and pow.. 1-2 weeks.. heres hopong im with you all through all of it and everything goes to plan xx

congratulations!!

thanks everybody.. i no it was too soon to put anything, but i had such great care on here when going through my last bad experience..

however i have now done 5 tests in 4 days to see whats going on as im so scared of a repeat.. did 2 tesco brands and one had ver faint line other had none, did clear digi which said 1-2 weeks pregnant, clear blue normal got the cross and line and then did tesco digital and said not pregnant.. i hope i have not given myself false hope, or is it just too soon for hormone to be detected in some tests... as when i found out i was preg with my son i was already 5 weeks and had the line, same with the mc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back