I'm back!

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
I'm back online now and have a lot to catch up on! House move went ok although it ended up being just hubby and I moving everything as so called friends went into hiding :shakehead:
Hope everyone is well, off to see whats been going on :hug:

P.S. We find out the baby's sex this Saturday :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you girls :hug:

I'm thinking blue again now but I keep changing my mind :? I keep looking at blue stuff though :hug:

Welcome back hun! Glad your move went well, can't wait to find out what you're having! :cheer:

Thanks for replies girls, so glad to finally have internet back. I dont cope well without it :oops: :lol:

I was wondering where you are :hug:

Btw, its me :D I had to change my name cos my previous was a bit too obvious (sp?). And last time we met we had a lovely lunch and then my LO had a playdate at your place (before move) with your LO :D

Now when you moved and hopefully its a bit easier for you, would you like to meet up? :D

MissThing said:
I was wondering where you are :hug:

Btw, its me :D I had to change my name cos my previous was a bit too obvious (sp?). And last time we met we had a lovely lunch and then my LO had a playdate at your place (before move) with your LO :D

Now when you moved and hopefully its a bit easier for you, would you like to meet up? :D

:lol: I was wondering who you were :lol: Will get something sorted for another playdate soon hun. Hubby goes away in 3 weeks :cry: :cry: so will sort something for after that? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back