Im offcially joining you :)

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Hi girls, most of you will know me as im a reg poster of the boards on here - you cant keep me away! Me and my DH want to TTC baby number 3 in feb after hes all healed up from his op and i am a healthier weight.

I wont be charting as such as i never did before and im not getting all worked up over TTC, i want it too stay fun! I do us a ovulation calneder where i mark my last AF and it gives me a idea when i ovulate, i do have some ov sticks as well to use when the time comes.

Cant wait till feb though, so exciting want ing to start now but am going to wait and prepare myself for another baby.

Good luck to all and happy TTC with lots of baby dust!xxxx

:wave: welcome :cheer: :cheer:

You could start taking Folic acid now then it might feel like you are doing something towards ttc (If that makes sense :think: ) as I was advised (sp?) to start taking it 3 months before ttc. :D

It will be Feb before you know it :)

Good Luck for when you do start :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun i will do that hun, make me feel as though i am doing something useful until february.

i'm so jealous! :lol:
Good luck. Get taking your vits and continue with your fabulous weight loss that you've had so far! :hug:

Thanks MM :D its usually me jealous of you! :lol:

Can't wait till i get to POAS :rotfl:

Yay!!!!! So happy for you Mrs T :D

I'm the same as you - dont do the charting etc! Mainly because it confusses the hell outta me! :oops: :lol:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Thanks MM :D its usually me jealous of you! :lol:

You are starting to sound like a POAS addict already :D :rotfl: :rotfl:

A&J said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":ikii7jab]Thanks MM :D its usually me jealous of you! :lol:

You are starting to sound like a POAS addict already :D :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote:ikii7jab]

I am, the diet i do makes me go into ketosis and i poas every morning to sure i am in keto land - its way too addictive! :rotfl:

Going to order me some ebay cheapies to stock up ready :) :lol:

Great news chick, lots of babydust to you for Feb xxx

Hiya babes, hope you have fun in TTC. I cant stay away even though I should be in 1st tri really :wink: Hope the time flies til Feb :hug: :hug:

Me too mate me too - hope hes healed by january then im going to rape him. :D

Good luck for when you start and congratulations on your fabulous weight loss :clap: Hope your stay in TTC is short and sweet :hug:

Thanks MrsM, hopefully you wont be here much longer - feel free too take my babydust!

Welcome, good luck TTC. I just use me, my partner and products from ann summers but we shall not go there lol ;) I wouldn't know where or how to start charting, id forget to take my temprature and i'm already a HPT POAS addict so if I had OV tests they would be gone in a day lol.

Hope your hubby gets better soon :hug: :wave:

Hi hun :wave:

Good luck ttc in Feb; hope it happens quickly for you :pray:

I love your new avatar piccie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare