I'm on CD1 and we're back TTC this month

mrs_metal

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I doubt if anyone remembers me as I didn't post too often but I've been away a couple of months, I got a bit too upset reading the forum after my m/c and Hubby and me agreed we'd take a break March and April. I'll probably be avoiding the tri pages as ladies who got pregnant after me are now in 2nd tri and although I'm really happy for them it just reminds me too much of what I've lost but hopefully I'll get my positive test again soon and this time it will be a sticky one.

I can't wait to start trying again, I'm on CD1, only a guess at cycle length as my body's been messed up since the m/c so I'll be using OPK's again, they helped last time so hopefully will again this time.

Good luck to all of you, there's some familiar names and some new ones but lots of baby dust to you all

:hug: :hug:

Welcome back :wave:

I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you get a BFP quickly :hug: :hug:

Hi Mrs Metal

I remember you :wave:

You m/c at the same point in your pregnancy a few weeks after me. I know just how much of a hard time you've been through but you'll get there i just know it.

Good luck with TTC and i cant wait to see your post saying you got your BFP very soon.

Lots of Baby Dust to you

:hug: xxx :hug:

Thanks for the welcome back ladies, its nice to be remembered :D :wave:

Glitergirl, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you with your scan next week :pray:

I remember you too! :hug: I was so sorry to hear you news. Glad you are back now and best of luck, hope you dont have to wait long for your sticky BFP :hug: :hug:

Aww thanks.

I had my first scan last Friday and all is well so far :pray: . I was earlier in my dates than i had calculated so the sonographer asked if we'd like to see baby again once i was over the 12 week mark. Think i was just lucky to get someone really nice.

Good luck hun :hug: :hug:

Hi, i remember you! Welcome back! Hoping you get your BFP really soon. :hug:

Hi Mrs Metal!

I also remember you! Welcome back and I hope that you get your BFP really soon!!!
xx

Im quite new on here, so wanted to say hello.

So sorry to hear of your loss and hoping you get your BFP very very soon!

Hiya :wave: and Welcome back

Good luck with TTC hope you get a BFP soon xx

Kate x

Hi Mrs Metal

Welcome back i remember you, so many of the old timers have moved on to first tri I really miss em. Good to have you back go0d luck with this cycle x

:wave: Hi, welcome back I remember you, I hope you get your BFP soon :hug: :hug:

Welcome back hun, i remember you :wave:
sorry for your loss and i really hope you get your BFP soon :hug: :hug:

Welcome back & sorry for your loss - i'm one of the new ones!

Sending you lots of babydust

Thank you all so much for your lovely welcome back, you're all so kind I'm torn between wanting to stay here for a while and wanting to move on :wink: :lol: actually not really I just want ALL of us to move to first tri, that would be fantastic :D

Sarah113 congratulations, thats wonderful that you got your BFP :cheer:
Hopefully many others will be joining you soon :pray:

Hi Mrs Metal,

I'm new aswell but welcome back and lot's of baby dust

Hi Mrs Metal, welcome back and sending you lots of baby dust, i remember you.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members