Im so bad

chezzabell

Reaction score
I have been at work since 9am this morning, and have got nothing done, part from coming on here :rotfl: I really really should do some work but just cant be arsed :rotfl:

To top it off my boss just gone home cos his daughter unwell, so now i have no one telling me what to do chances are i will sit on here for the rest of the afternoon :rotfl: :rotfl:

At least you can get away with it! We have our internet monitored! have a loooovvely lazy afternoon - so not jealous at all - really im not! :lol: :lol:

Its Friday!! thats what they are for... doing nothing at work!!

Fridays are the one day of the week where you can be easily distracted from work lol :wink: I bet no one else is working all that hard either! I'd make the most of it haha! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i still feel bad :rotfl: even though ur right fridays are for doing nowt :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just think of all those days when you worked later/started earlier or didn't have a lunch break . . . technically you DESERVE the day on PF! :rotfl:

Mama 2 Be said:
Just think of all those days when you worked later/started earlier or didn't have a lunch break . . . technically you DESERVE the day on PF! :rotfl:

ur so right :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i feel better now :cheer: :cheer:

ive done exactly the same, apart from i dont feel bad.

Im in a really horrible mood lol xx

Hehe don't feel too guilty hun, fridays are for doing nowt! And at least you haven't got your boss looking over your shoulder now.. take it easy for the rest of the afternoon! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back