I'm Sorry.....

Piglet10

Reaction score
I absolutely hate mums that do this .........

BUT i have to gloat a little!!

:dance:

Apparently Madison is very inteligent and everyone in the nursery thinks shes much more advanced than the children her age :yay:

how chuffed?!?!

tbh i kinda just think my childs 'normal' which i was happy about so its lovely to hear,

i did bring her home and we read usborne's 'first words' book and she knew EVERYTHING ,

pages full of stuff and when i saud burger she pointed to a miniscule bbg saying bugger...

shes never even eaten a bugger!!

proud mummy moment! xxx

Ahhhhh what a wee clever cookie, you must be delighted :dance:

thats fab! what a clever little one! and you are allowed to gloat sometimes!!!

wow ! well done madison :) you must be so proud xx

Haha bugger classic!! Well done Madison. That's great that she know all her key words-clever girl! X

I know what you mean about hating when people boast and I never do but other people are always saying how advanced Ella is. As a teacher I know this to be true of course as I can spot key developments she is making over and above her ARE (age related expectation). It is nice to know that others see it too but a bit embarrassing when other mums are present whose babies aren't doing those things. I end up playing it down and saying 'yes but she is not doing xxxx yet like the other babies her age are so it all evens out'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back