Im still here....and symptom spotting.

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hiya

Ive normlly been posting in the LTTTC section. But thought this thread was more appt here.

My AF is due around 31st May. Around 13/14/15th May i had lots of EWCM and a couple of niggling cramps low low down which would be around OV time. I have a similar cramp last night, and also when checked cervix position before, my CM is a similar colour it is just before the with arrives with a bang, a light brown colour.

On 31st May i am expecting my 5 day warning that i have been getting the last couple of months and that will be 28 days from when my bleed ACTUALLY appeared last month.

So....because of this im thinking..."could this be implantation bleeding? A small ammount that just discoulours CM?" xx

Hiya

Ive normlly been posting in the LTTTC section. But thought this thread was more appt here.

My AF is due around 31st May. Around 13/14/15th May i had lots of EWCM and a couple of niggling cramps low low down which would be around OV time. I have a similar cramp last night, and also when checked cervix position before, my CM is a similar colour it is just before the with arrives with a bang, a light brown colour.

On 31st May i am expecting my 5 day warning that i have been getting the last couple of months and that will be 28 days from when my bleed ACTUALLY appeared last month.

So....because of this im thinking..."could this be implantation bleeding? A small ammount that just discoulours CM?" xx

hi do you have an article about pregnant problems

A bleed around now could def be a good indication of implantation especially if you ovulated around the 15th ..... Really hope this is your month Chaz xxx

Ive had a couple of twinges again today and a slight burning/ af feeling across my low stomach. Had a little more discoloured CM, but its kind of going back to normal now....still thinking implantation? xxxx

I really hope it's all a good sign for you Chaz, would be amazing to see you with your BFP :)

I think AF is here, im litterally sat here crying. Its a week early :(

I hope you're ok hun. Exactly the same thing happened to me a few months ago :( Hoping it's not your AF and sending you a big :hug:

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back