in hospital :(

Hi everyone, thanks again for the messages :)

We are still in hospital,the consultants say they still can't rule anything out until the blood cultures cone back tomorrow. Cahal will gave more bloodshed done tomorrow, then if they are clear AND the cultures are clear AND his rash has gone then we can go home tomorrow night. If not then we're here for another 3 days....The poor little thing just wants to go home! He's so fed up!

:hug: Oh no :(
Hope LO is feeling better and on the mend. Fingers x'd that all test come back ok and your allowed home. x

Hope u get hone today. My eldest was in hospital wen he was 3 months old,he wouldn't settle in the big cot so the nurses brought me a pram for him to sleep in,he settled a lot better in it,I also brought bits in from home for him to have wiv him xxxx

Hope everything comes back okay today x

Hi everone, thanks again for the thoughts and messages, am pleased to report that we are home! The blood cultures were all clear thank god, and even though the rash is still there (although looking much better than it did on Monday) there's no reason to keep him in any more. The docs have put it down to A.N.Other virus although obvs can't say which one. They described his rash as 'meningitic' but couldn't confirm either way. So now my little man is fast asleep in his own cot back home where he should be, with a very relieved mummy (although still worried think I'll be checking on him constantly!) who is also pleased to be sleeping in her own bed tonight lol! Thanks again for the support on Monday it made ne feels heaps better :hug: xx to you all xx

Last edited:
:yay: thats so fantastic hun! i hope you all have a good nights sleep tonight xxxx

I'm so glad you are home chick, I'm sure it was horrible for you both :hug: xxxx

so pleased everything turned out ok :) my dd had meningoccal septicemia when she was 9 months old luckly we caught it really early the rash only developed properly as they was getting the IV in her as they was squezing her limbs to get it in she was in for 2 weeks before we was allowed home and kept on in isolation, for the 1st few days she was pretty much out of it :( she made a full recoverey but now has low immune even if the dr says its nothing to do with it she also got pneaumonia a yeah later and ended up on high dependancy

i urge everyone to know the signs please its not always rash related either and even if the dr says everything is ok trust your gut my dd had been at the drs a few hours before she was admitted with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back