introducing myself

nickie.s

Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Nickie I'm 25 years old and I am now 23 weeks pregnant. This is my husband and I's first pregnancy, and it is both very exciting and very scary at the same time. I am actually Australian, Matt is English, which is why we are living in the UK. I am finding the UK interesting and very different to home. We will probably move back to Australia in a couple of years (if I have my way). I have never used a forum before but thought it would be a great way to find out more about pregnancy and possibly get some answers to questions that I have.

hello and welcome we are a good bunch here generally!

Hi everyone, thank you for being so friendly and welcoming. My husband is the one who suggested joining forums, and so far I am really enjoying it. My family and friends are all in Australia (as you know from my previous post) which is a different time zone, so it's great to be able to interact with people this way during the day when I can't call home.

I hope you are all having a nice day, the weather seems to be alright.

Hi Nickie and welcome to the forum, :wave:

Just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy and hope everything goes really well for you, hubby n bump...
Love n hugs :hug:
Claire
xxxx

nickie.s said:
I am due on the 4th November. You?

My DD was born on 4th Nov!!!! :dance:

Hello hun :wave:

Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations!!!!!! :dance:

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online