Is anyone else like me?

xx.kelly

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies :)

I'm new to this section and I am 14weeks and 2days pregnant and you can't even tell.

My boobs are heavier but they were large before so much change in size can't be noticed. I don't feel pregnant at all - all my symptoms are gone and i see all these other woman who are less weeks than me and they are showing and stuff.

I'm just so desperate to be able to 'see' my baby grow :(

thats completly normal... dont worry ur bump will come.. give it time the little beans gotta grow a little more :)

Don't worry hun, I'm 19 weeks and no1 can tell I'm pg either.
I've already got a big belly so I hide it well but you will show and by 40 weeks you'll probably be wishing it was a bit smaller. :lol:

Have you seen the tummy pics in tri 3?

I didn;t get noticably pregnant till I was about 24 weeks!

I'm not showing much yet, either. (Nor have my boobs grown particularly much. I've gone up from a 32D to a 34D, but that happened by about week 9 and then they just stopped.)

My theory is that it's because I'm long backed. Baby has more room to grow inside me without having to push outwards. Short backed women seem to show earlier because there's less room.

awwww dont worry hun - you will have a bump before you know it - im only just starting to look pregnant now!

i think im at the stage where i have a bit of a bump but people dont dare say anything just incase its just fat.... :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back