is it possible...

isobel84

Reaction score
that the doctor that stitched me up did 1 or 2 stitches extra?
I just cant understand how it can still be so sore it feels like its stretched and hardish and almost swollen. Its sore to touch after 11 weeks!

I asked Demba a while back if theres any diferent having sex and he said "no, if any, its tighter, i think the doctor did a few extra stitches"

I laughed about it at the time but now im thinking.. is it possible that he did?
it just dont feel right atall. :shock:
Did the doctor mess my twink up then im not impressed

oh blimey! does it feel too tight to you as well?? is it uncomfortable? x

It's definitely worth getting someone to have a look if it's still uncomfortable now - it's unusual but definitely possible x x

yeah it feels alot tighter which is great sometimes but at the same time its hard to fully relax as im scared that it will hurt. Sometimes its really painful.
and when i feel with my finger it feels strange..

i mentioned it to my hv that it was sore and she said see my GP but.. im so shy to get my legs open for strangers..

I thought that after having Lacey!! When I had charley though, I grazed in 2 places and my mw said to run my fingers down both sides of my fufu everyday to make sure the grazes don't heal where they shouldn't. Maybe that's what's happened to you, sounds strange but maybe they've stuck to abit of your fufu so healed wrong!
That doesn't sound how I'm trying to explain it! Aahhh!

I'd def go get checked...my kids step mum got an infection down there soon after birth and to say it healed wrong is an understatent-it took her 9months,countless doctors and 3 referrals b4 they finally agreed somethin wasn't right! Onlu u know ur own body so get it checked and if still not improved after a month go back and push for them to do sort it xx

My friend was practically sewn up! She had to go in for an op to correct it. Deffo ask the doctor.

Id go to the doctor Hun, i went last friday as im still a bit sore the doctor said it looks ok but as they were deep tears there probably still healing i've got to go back in 2 weeks x

I felt sore then fine but a couple of weeks ago felt sore again - nothing seems different to before but it was more inside - i just wonder if it was the final healing process to be completely back to normal as notw it all feels fine!!

My friend was practically sewn up! She had to go in for an op to correct it. Deffo ask the doctor.

i had a friend who had this too, she had to go bk to hosp a few times to b stretched down there,

i agree with the others, its ur body n if dont feel right it needs lookin at, good luck hun

xxx

ive never had a smear or had anyone else then mws n sexual partners lookin st my twink so im really nervous to go to the gp

they will understand if u explain it to em, u wont b the first 1 or last,

they are there to help n if its botherin u, you should get it looked at :)

xxx

Isobel, I think the same thing has happened to me! My little one is 17 weeks and Im sure they've put an extra stitch or two down there!
I had to be cut and since I had Charlie, it's soo sore when having sex. Sometimes my boyfriend only needs to touch it gently with his finger tip for me to scream because of the pain. Alot of the time, we can only manage to do missionary position (booooooriiiiing) because anything else hurts me too much.
I'd definitely advise getting it checked out. I'll definitely be going soon if it doesnt get any better. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back