It doesn't ever stop!!

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Sophia's taken such a backwards step. She doesn't ever stop crying!! Unless she's feeding or sleeping, she just cries and yells, even with dummy and being held, which used to help.

We went away a month ago and was held nearly the whole time, she she came back totally spoiled and wanted to be held all the time, but now she doesn't even like that.

I don't like leaving her screaming too long (although I do try when I know there's nothing wrong) but I just don't know what to do, especially when dummy and hugs don't work.

ARGH!! We thought she might be teething but can't see anything. Any tips, clues?

my lo has been like this all day today.....im physically exhausted. he's usually so calm & relaxed. he's cutting his 1st tooth so its got to be that! barely eaten or napped all day....just screamed.

he's currently conked out asleep thankfully! ive not known what to do with him all day! even if you can't see a tooth it still could be that! maybe the ladies will have more advice! hope she settles down for you hun x

I was gonna say teething! My doctor said they get the pain before you see a tooth cutting through. Poor things :(

today has been awful!! its come up through the gum a little more now aswell. hes just screamed...and screamed... so glad hes asleep! lets hope he stays that way..hes had his nelsons powders!=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back