It's happening again!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
I have just done a cheapie HPT tonight and yet again my monthly regular faint pink line - hard to see but deffo pink.

Some of you are aware I always seem to get these around 9-10DPO then they just fade to nothing and AF turns up.

What do you girls recommend I do? I ain't sure what DPO I am as I didn't use OPK's this cycle but I know I can't be anymore than 11DPO , I'm taking a guess at 9DPO due to EWCM. I only bothered testing because I got an extremely sharp pain in my lower stomach that made me gasp out loud in work and my boobs felt like they were on fire last night!

I am not getting my hopes up at all but I also am trying to get to the bottom of this ongoing occurrence!

Or it's just an evil evap line! Who knows!! Grrrrrr

X

Well... what i'd do if i was you is use different HPTs, or less sensitive ones anyway.

Do you have the 10 mIU ones? Maybe you should order some 25 mIU ones instead?

It is normal for ladies to have some hCG in our systems anyway but maybe you have a little more than usual or don't drink enough and so your trigering a reaction on the super duper sensitive strips?

Fingers crossed for you though, ofcourse, but something ain't right :eh:

I'm going to be buying 25 mIU ones next time myself because of the lines i get too :(

U should try ur bestest not to poas before Uve missed af cause u must be driving yourself mad. If u r going to don't use cheapy ones use brand name and c if it makes a diff X

lou i have been cursed with the same lines as you last cycle now today i got wot looks like a second line. I remember how upset you were last time. I think Louise has got a point testing with a less sensitive test might be the way to go. I really hope its your month i would be over the moon for you xxxxxxxxx

Yeah the one I just did was a 10miu one. The ones last month was never that sensitive.

I think your all right though.. in future the 10miu ones will be scrapped.. I have 2 of them left and all the rest are 25 miu's so I will get these out the way before I adapt that attitude :whistle:

Haha Amyrose.. It seems im always upset these days! Im a right bloody mard arse recently! :shakehead:

X

Ohhh I can't resist I want to do another one :(

Last edited:
im like the dealer one the corner hahaha xxxx

Your like the dealer on the highstreet, the corner implies too much subtlety ;)

they tried to make me go to weehab but i said no no no :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont ya just wish there was a smiley for piss sticks lol

Amy you nutter lol

Sorry the sticks are fu*king you around again Lou, maybe do one in the morning and if there is a line try one of the lesser sensitive ones as well ...... One day the line will be for real so don't count yourself out just yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back