Its started :(

*sara*

Reaction score
Well i went up to the hospital yesterday for my first tablet for medical management this tablet to reduce your pregnancy hormones, and was suposed to be going back tomorow for the next lot of tablets but i started bleeding this morning :cry: so does this mean i dont need to go tomorow or that i should call the hospital to say its started?

I'm so sorry :hug: What did the doctor tell you to do? If s/he said you should call hospital, then do that. Sending you more of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Aww hun, for me when my bleeding started naturaly it took 3-4 days before anything happened.

It might possibly happen quicker for you, I have read many stories were women took the tablet and within 24 hours everything was passed, where as other it has taken much longer even with the second lots.

Its variable.

I do hope whatever happens it doesnt take long hun and you can get back onto the road of recovery :hug: :hug: :hug:

When I was going to have medical management, the doctor said many patients have it happen at home and to expect bleeding.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back