Back from hospital

*sara*

Reaction score
Well on wednesday i started bleeding after my first medical management tablet and decided to call the hospital, they wanted to see me so went up and was admitted they started me of on my second lot of tablets, it took several doses before anything started to happen. I expected not to see much thought that i would just see sac.....well to my horror i passed the baby first, it had come out of sac! not a pleasant sight. Nothing happened for hours after that and at 2am i had examination where they were able to pull out sac with forceps, had a scan in morning to see what was left and still had placental tissue to pass so more tablets and still nothing so 7pm another examination where they were able to pull it out as well. a few hours later 11pm i was allowed home after 30+ hours in hospital!!
Glad to be home and no more awful examinations.

oh my god im soo sorry you had to see that. in a sick way i really wanted to see my baby. but i bled so much and had so much clotting there is no way i could have seen what went down the loo. (sorry tmi!) ive even googled what a 12 weeks fetus looks like so i could imagine it. oh god cant believe i just admitted that, is that normal or am i going a but loopy? :shock:

i hope you're ok now your home and ur bleeding isnt too bad. hope your feeling ok too. i think u m/c 2 days after me and im just contemplating having a shower and washing my hair. i hope you've got supportive people around you. when are you going back to work?
:hug: :hug: :hug:

dina.marie said:
oh my god im soo sorry you had to see that. in a sick way i really wanted to see my baby. but i bled so much and had so much clotting there is no way i could have seen what went down the loo. (sorry tmi!) ive even googled what a 12 weeks fetus looks like so i could imagine it. oh god cant believe i just admitted that, is that normal or am i going a but loopy? :shock:

i hope you're ok now your home and ur bleeding isnt too bad. hope your feeling ok too. i think u m/c 2 days after me and im just contemplating having a shower and washing my hair. i hope you've got supportive people around you. when are you going back to work?
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Hi i dont think your loopy, if had had'nt been curious i wouldnt have looked...as i was in hospital and they wanted to check everything i had to do everything in a bed pan so they could examine it. It was a shock as didnt know what to expect....it wasnt very big prob about 2cm and had huge head and tiny body with 2 big black dots which i guess were eyes, cant describe what it looked like but nothing like a baby, was grey in colour. (sorry if that was too much information) Im sorry you have gone through miscarriage as well, life is so cruel, im finding it hard getting back to normal especially as its not been that long since my last miscarriage, i was signed off work for 2 wks so supposed to go back on 30th but i dont feel ill be ready so hope ill get a bit longer off. When do you think you will be back to work? :hug: pm me anytime you want to chat xx

:hug: Im sorry to hear about the experience you had, I hope your well hun :hug:

Thanks Tasha, im doing ok a bit sore but after all the proding and poking they did its to be expected! Hope your ok too? :hug:

Yes a lot better thank you, bleeding stopped now so I can hopefully move forward now :)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back