IVE BEEN TOLD...........

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
To GET OFF THAT BLOODY FORUM by my man
My James he says im obsesses ME OBSESSED NO! :lol:
OK yes im but i feel like im bad for not answering as many posts as i can.
I gert withdrawl symptoms while at work.

OK OK IM GETTING OFF
It only beacuse he want a turn on the computer :shakehead:
I need to spend some quality time with my man now
i dont see as much of him as i wuld like so i really should not still be on hear.
IT ALL YOUR FAULT YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shakehead: :fib: :rotfl:
I enjoy this site way more then is healthy :oops:
i think im going to have my laptop on my lap as i give birth sending a post about whats happening
OH MAYBYE THAT JUST TOO MUCH INFORMATION TO SHARE :rotfl:

DAMN im off now
Bye bye :wave: :cry:

LMAO i'm the same. My OH calls it my 'fix' when i come on here.Lol.

I've said to him that i'll be posting on here during labour, laptop balanced on the bump. Lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl: My husband is the same!!! He says I'm addicted to it! I'm always saying, well, they said such and such on the forum, or, I got a really good tip from the forum lol!!!

I go on here a lot cause none of my friends are pregnant and it's a good place to get advice.

See you soon geordielass!! :D

My James says he's going to use his PC skills to block this website :shock:

lol.. i love lookin up the weekly changes, i go through about 4 websets to see whats happening with the baby everyweek, was even worse with my last pregnancy x

I don't really have this problem as JP can't stay away from the forum, it is quite addictive though, can't miss the gossip :)

We actually met through another forum (a Bike one)... so strange to think we used to post on Bike Chat Forum and now its Pregnancy Forum... I even reminded JP that this time last year we were shopping for a new bike for me and this year we are shopping for a pram :rotfl:

LOL. I do the whole 'someone on the forum' thing in conversations. Lol.
My friends are away at uni living a totally different life so it's good to find people who understand!

debecca said:
My James says he's going to use his PC skills to block this website :shock:

There are ways around that you know ;)

Ha ha My OH is getting the same. Bless, jealous of a forum. I said I could discuss gory pregnancy things with him if he likes... :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I think OH sees the forum as a bit of a break - I'm at home sooo much and I get bored but he works from home so me chatting and distracting him every 5 mins is not good. At least if I'm on here he gets a couple of hours of peace :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back