Ive brought some cup cakes

chezzabell

Reaction score

hope there is enough to go round!!!!!

cant belive im in tri 3 already :D :D

hope ur all well :hug: :hug:

woohoo chezza get ur arse in here girly, you can have my seat when i leave :hug:

Oh thank you so much they look and taste so yummy :) :wave: and welcome to tri 3 :hug: :hug:

Mel&Bean said:
woohoo chezza get ur arse in here girly, you can have my seat when i leave :hug:

yea hun i mean this is the most wonderful way i really hope im not sharing tri 3 with u for too long :hug: :hug:

im dying to know what ur having :rotfl:

chezzabell said:
Mel&Bean said:

yea hun i mean this is the most wonderful way i really hope im not sharing tri 3 with u for too long :hug: :hug:

see if this were any other situation id be offended :lol: OO you will know soon enough, i think ive done well not letting slip :cheer:

Mel&Bean said:
chezzabell said:
[quote="Mel&Bean":71khuatz]woohoo chezza get ur arse in here girly, you can have my seat when i leave :hug:

see if this were any other situation id be offended :lol: OO you will know soon enough, i think ive done well not letting slip :cheer:[/quote:71khuatz]

u have done so well hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

im still thinking girl :D

Hey hun welcome to 3rd tri. Great to see some names coming over that I know :) and the cup cakes look amazing. Welcome fellow Northumbrian :D

:wave:

Come in!! You can sit next to me with your nice tray of cakes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back