I've cut my labia?? TMI

ss79

Reaction score
Woke up this morning feeling fine. Went for a wee and all was fine. About a minute afterwards got a jabbing pain in my bits, felt like I needed to wipe and when I did there was quite a bit of blood. Wiped a few more times and still blood.

My heart started racing but I got the mirror angled and had a look. Thankfully it is coming from a cut about half a cm long in my labia. How on earth has that happened? And how am I meant to deal with it. Sitting with my legs crossed just now and tensing lots to try put pressure on it. So relieved thats what it was but just wondering if anyone has any ideas how that could have happened, fine one minute, open cut the next. Plus I just went for a pee and now it really stings cause of the open wound.

I'm pretty sure I didn't catch a nail or anything on it when at the loo before and I haven't been up to anything with OH for months.

??

oh poor you, it may have been your clothes or a bit of rough toilet paper.

have you tried putting some cream like savalon on it, will help it heal and also keep it clean and pain free when you pee.

dont worry too much as long as it not deep youll be fine, theres a lot of blood circulating round there so will bleed xx

Not sure how you could have done it hun but I think it will be like your mouth and because it's moist (sorry, sounds totally gross) it will heal really quickly. Have you got anything for babies nappy rash yet, like Sudocream? I would use that xxx

thanks guys, will get some cream when out later. How embarrassing, don't think I'll explain to chemist why I need it.

yeah some sudocream or something but would maybe get checked out if still there few days and if alot blood x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back