I've decided

babyfulton

Reaction score
to stop being so bloode neurotic and panicky. I spent all morning this morning working myself up into a frenzy about the baby being ectopic. There is nothing I can do about that, should just try and enjoy what is happening for now!

Can I ask you if you see me posting stuff and I sound like I'm getting myself worked up, could you please give me a virtual slap?!

oooooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm :wall:

Sorry dont do slapping on here - just support and hugs!!! :hug:

we seem to be about the same weeks - so if you need to rant about something carry on x

Sweetie, stop being so hard on yourself. I convinced myself the same thing the other night cos my shoulder was hurting. It's only natural, especially after a loss, to worry about your next pregnancy going ok.

Yes, you're right, there's nothing you can do either way and it's best to enjoy each day you are pregnant ~ well, maybe not all of them, esp when you've got your head down the loo!! :rotfl:

:hug:

I think once I've had the scan and I know either way for sure then I'll be as happy as a hippo (if it is good news). Up until then I'm just going to take a chill pill and be at one with my embryo! 8)

How are your nips Hannah? When I was reading your post this morning mine were aching in sympathy!!

Aww love it's only natural to worry. I was exactly the same. After my scan every little pain I got I thought it was ectopic and it was only the fact that she'd said "high up in the uterus" that managed to convince me I was full of poo.

Try not to panic. And have a gentle slap if you need one :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back