I've just...

Strangeness

Reaction score
booked tickets for the new Indiana Jones film for me and the hubby on friday night. I must be mad, not a big fan of indiana jones but hoping it'll be ok for a couple of hours :lol: My dh is gonna be like a kid all over again, he's been looking forward to it so much! I'll just enjoy my popcorn and sweets haha.

woohoo :cheer: enjoy it!! although Indianna Jones is not my cup of tea! ;)

Oooooo! Yay! Hope you enjoy it! I would book tickets too because my OH loves it its just I havent been to the cinema in Plymouth yet and I will probably get lost and be late or not arrive at all!

I love the cinema, can watch anything and be happy ! Sex and citys out next week, yay !

nickilubs said:
Oooooo! Yay! Hope you enjoy it! I would book tickets too because my OH loves it its just I havent been to the cinema in Plymouth yet and I will probably get lost and be late or not arrive at all!
The cinema is ace but a bit of a pain to find if you don't know where you're going. There is one in the city centre but it's a bit pants :lol: The Vue one is brill though, loads of screens and it's right next to restaurants and a bowling alley!

have fun! i have a feeling that Dean will be dragging me along to see that film at some point. :wall:

im not taking him to see SATC we have already booked our tickets for next thursday lots of us girls going! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back