Jewelery for 'downstairs' piercings.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Iv got my 'hood' pierced.
And I want to change the piercing to a plastic one instead of the titanium one iv got in there atm.
Iv never changed the piercing before in the year iv had it done.
Does anyone no witch plastic jewelery is right for genital piercings and where sell them?
Iv seen a few people on here say theve got there 'downstairs' pierced so just thought maybe someone would no.

I get mine off the internet

I dont have the hood pierced though, i have the clit....

But the internet sells everything ;)

Iv got my clit bit pierced , i just thought it was called 'hood piercing' :lol:
I just didnt no if there was certain jewerly and lengths you put in it.

My god you ladies are brave, does it hurt to get it done??

Looks like a good site :)
But none of the bioplast jewlery look suitable for clit piercings :think:
It just says there for eyebrow piercings and navel piercings.

Yes it did :lol:
hurt the most out of all my piercings to get done, but there was no after pain with it.
I could of jumped about afterwoods and it wouldnt of hurt.
:)

Saying that if i can endure labour im sure it would be fine, would youi say it hurt more then your nose?? I have mine done and it made my eyes water. Plus would you just go to a regular piercing place or are there special places, im so nosey, been wanting a new piercing for a while and i want the least painful one but also something thats cool

Definatly hurt more than my nose :lol:
But I just closed my eyes and thought about something else, i did let out a little 'eek' though lol
I went to a proper piercing shop that did tattoos and piercings.
Somewhere like claires wouldnt do it if thats what you mean :lol:
I say go for it :wink:

Haha i assumed they wouldnt let you get your faff out in claires :rotfl: Hmmmm what o do, sorry sort of hyjacked your thread, i shall go make another, sorry jazz xx

Melly+2 said:
Haha i assumed they wouldnt let you get your faff out in claires :rotfl: Hmmmm what o do, sorry sort of hyjacked your thread, i shall go make another, sorry jazz xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have a VCH which is the hood rather than my actual clit- I don't have plastic in mine though- have a metal bar with sparkly balls :lol: so yes, I have a twinkley twinkle :D

Jade&Evie said:
I have a VCH which is the hood rather than my actual clit- I don't have plastic in mine though- have a metal bar with sparkly balls :lol: so yes, I have a twinkley twinkle :D

OMFG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aww i want a sparkly muff, im scared though, some one come down here and hold my hand

Melly+2 said:
aww i want a sparkly muff, im scared though, some one come down here and hold my hand

Stop it you lot before i wet myself laughing!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd go to an actual piercing place and get it changed- I have enough difficulty changing mine now let alone with massive bump!

Mel, mine hurt for about two seconds and then it was fine. getting the bus home was erm..... fun :wink:

that 'come down here and hold my hand' sounds rood, ooo want one now, i dont think gal would go for it though :think: was it fun in a good way or a bad way, were you having orgasms all the way home :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back