Jokes

nicki

Reaction score
A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimetres from a shop window. For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!"

The passenger apologized and said he didn't realize that a little tap could scare him so much. The driver replied "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving 'hearses' for the last 25 years!!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three old men are talking about their aches, pains and bodily functions. The 70 year old man says, "I have this problem. I wake up every morning at seven and it takes me twenty minutes to pee."

The 80 year old man says, "My case is worse. I get up at eight and I sit there and grunt and groan for half an hour before I finally have a bowel movement."

The 90 year old man says, "At seven I pee like a horse, and at eight I do my business with the gusto of a cow."

"So what's your problem?" ask the others.

"I don't wake up until nine!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: You know why God is a man?
A: Because if God was a woman she would have made sperm taste like chocolate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While on a car trip, an elderly couple stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch. After finishing their meal, the elderly woman left her glasses on the table, but she didn't miss them until they were back on the highway. By then, they had to travel quite a distance before they could find a place to turn around.

The elderly man fussed and complained all the way back to the restaurant. He called his wife every bad name he could think of. When they finally arrived at the restaurant, and the woman got out of the car to retrieve her glasses, the man yelled to her,

‘And while you're in there, you might as well get my hat, too.’

A mother was out walking with her 4 year old daughter.

The daughter picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth.

The mother took the item away from her daughter and asked her not to do that.

"Why?" the daughter asked.

"Because it's been laying outside, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty and probably has germs" the mother replied.

At this point, the daughter looked at her with total admiration and asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?"

"All mums know this stuff. It's on the Mummy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mummy."

They walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but the daughter was evidently pondering this new information.

"OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test you have to be the daddy."

"Exactly" the mother replied back with a big smile on her face
:D

lolpic.gif

My hubby didn't find that amusing!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member