Jumperoo?

mustard

Reaction score
If I get my 5 month old a jumperoo will I

A) get a few minutes peace to make my lunch while she has great fun bouncing
or
B) ruin her hips, back and emotional development for life

Any thoughts?

Cam loves his big time! I think they are great.

i also think they are great. also think its doubtful they cause any harm because fisher price wouldn't market something that wasnt safe or good for babies. in my humble opinion

Thanks for the fast response girls. I'm ordering one now.

deffo buy one! best things ever. LO loves hers, only cries when im taking her out of it! :)

Ruby loves hers , it was worth every penny . While she is in it I manage to grab something quick to eat and make her bottles for the day xxx

Joshua loves his! So long as your LO doesn't spend prolonged periods of time in it, I'm sure they would be fine. And it would give you a break too. :) xx

A definitly A best thing i ever bought

I've chosen not to have one as I worry about his hips and the encouragement of tippy toe walking. I've also decided against a bumbo for the same reason but hey apparent minority.

Pinky - Hannah has started standing with her feet flat to the floor recently. And also wants to be upright more. I dunno if this is just her age anyway or whether the jumperoo has encouraged it. But she seems to be a lot more sturdy on her feet with much better head control since she had it too.

Could be just a coincidence and this may have all happened anyway

Mustard-another great thing is it tires them out :) lol. Again not sure if this is a coincidence but she goes down for naps much easier after she been on her jumperoo :) x

Alyssa didnt like it, i got one for someone else who has a very jumpy baby and i tried alyssa in it and she spun round facing away from me slowly and then just cried lol. i think it depends if your lo likes bouncing.

My hv told me that aslong as your lo is only in the jumperoo for a maximim of 30 mins per day they are fine.

My little pixie is a bit of an adventurer so I think she will like it. She is desparate to said ALL the time but she doesnt have enough balance. She loves bouncing as is fine with quite rough play (from her dad not me). At the moment I'm taking her swimming 3 times a week just to tire her out.

I'm planning on getting one soon.

Pinky - Hannah has started standing with her feet flat to the floor recently. And also wants to be upright more. I dunno if this is just her age anyway or whether the jumperoo has encouraged it. But she seems to be a lot more sturdy on her feet with much better head control since she had it too.

Could be just a coincidence and this may have all happened anyway

Mustard-another great thing is it tires them out :) lol. Again not sure if this is a coincidence but she goes down for naps much easier after she been on her jumperoo :) x

I doubt it Tyler's always loved standing on Laps and things and he's never been in one. Hes also had good head control. It's just all development I've read that jumparoo walkers etc can hold some (not all and not suggesting yours or anything) back. Dunno if this makes much sense writing under the covers as baby awake and not going back to sleep lol!!

My LO loved hers & it kept her occupied for a while defo a best buy. She took her first steps at 11 months so definatly didn't hold her back x

H loves it, on bad days its the only place he doesnt wine!! Only problem is that at just over 5 months he is on the heighest notch for the elastic and even then goes crazy so not sure it will lasat much longer but then I have a giant!! Lol!! He now wants to walk everywere (obvs holding my hands) and he walks with completely flat feet (the hv commented on it)
Well worth every penny imo!!
xxxx

Yup! Worth it for me!! I put H in it and stick it in front of the washing machine! Double the fun for her lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back