Junkie tried to steal my nappies

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I left my pram outside the nursery and some junkie tried to nick my nappies that were in the parcel tray. Thank god it was the double pram or the pram might have been away as well.

Grrrrr :evil:

:shock: OMG
cheeky get!!!!!
did you say something??

I hope you were care full, they could have hurt you or the kids if you tried to stop him!

jadie

Bitch! It was a woman wasn't it? :shock: That's terrible hope ur ok :hug:

what a weirdo - won't get much for nappies - probably though there was something more valuable there.

God! Thats so bad - makes you wonder if they had a baby at home or wanted to sell them for a pittance to help make next fix?!

Saltcoats is getting worse, everytime i'm up at MIL's i don't even venture to the shop alone!

Ah, luckily I wasnt with the pram at the time but a guy who was dropping his kids off told him to beat it and came in to get me.

Im so niave, i didnt think someone would steal nappies, there were people coming and going from the nursery all the time.

OMG cant belive that :shock:

What kind of people live in this world???

there is some junky bum live off my tax money people in my area and they always come over asking to borrow things...well they did when alan lived there alone, im not as kind to them lol...

but now its gone to a new one..before they would bring a cup over and ask for abit of fairy liquid :shock: what did you spend all MY taxes on drugs?!?!

And lately though its been "can i have abit of tin foil please" more than once,

Just a bit mind..i mean hmm what do you do with a little bit of tin foil :think: they must think we are thicker than them?!?!!

stupid bums :evil:

when we lived in brum in the flat ii got annoyed everytime i came out front door to have a fag in the block they would come out and ask for a fag so i ended up saing i didnt smoke and would go on the balcony instead,also started putting a sign on door saying shop closed as it came to the point that they would ask for nappies washing up liquid milk squash virtualy anything :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back