Just a little update from me....

chezzabell

Reaction score
I havent been posting much lately, just have no energy :rotfl:

Went to see MW on Wed, 28 week check up, she was lush so nice!! she did my bloods, I got my healthy grant form which is filled in and off in the post, she reckons u will get the grant in instalments and in May!!! I also told her about my hips so she put a referral into physio. She measured my fat belly which was 28cm, checked HB which was 145 ish and also told me baby chezza was head down :cheer: She thinks that when I see Doc next week tell him my reasons for wanting a VBAC and not another section, she also said stay postive till he tells you what he will let you do!! So fingers crossed for next Thurs!!

So today been to see physio and she confirmed SPD :roll: and also one bone in my back is lose or something all pregnancy related, so I have a loads of exercise's to do and rather than a belt Im all wrapped up with tubi grip :rotfl: which actually feels really good, going back to see her next Thurs, so is really hoping she doesnt have to give my crutches...me too :D
She also told me to take some paracetmol and not be scared to take it

Anyway thats about it so far, hopefully will try and get on abit more :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey text buddy! :wave: :D

Glad you had a nice Midwife, makes all the difference!

Sorry to hear about your SPD :( Hopefully the exercises she's given you will help... will keep my fingers crossed for you for next thurs and hope they will agree to a VBAC. Hope you feel a bit better sooon hun, take it easy :hug: :hug:

Hi chezzabell!
Good to hear some news and that you're keeping on form despite the little glitches - at least they're only temporary. Hopefully physio will do the trick :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back