Just a question...

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
If you were worried that your partner was cheating and decided to ask them about it, what reaction would you expect from them? If they got angry and defensive what would you think?

Basically I've been feeling paranoid and hormonal and me and Daniel have been arguing and today I thought to myself 'If I wanna know if he's cheating just ask him outright' so I rang him and I did.

His reaction was to start shouting and saying Im stupid. Then he told me to piss off and leave him alone and he hung up. Then he texted me saying he loves me and why would he cheat when he's got me.

He's 21 and he's only ever been with me, he hasn't had the chance to meet other people and enjoy the single life like other lads his age have. Thats why I think he might just do it behind my back. People say all blokes are the same and I find it so hard to trust him.

I am trying to think how I would react if I were asked that question by my DH. I certainly would be upset that he would think that of me, not sure I would react quite that badly though. How would you react if he asked you that question?

I think my OH would react in the same way, but wehter that would be through guilt or pure shock at how I could think such a thing I dont know!

I know deep down he never would, but my ex cheated on me for 3 years and that leaves scars no matter how strong you are, I get paranoid sometimes too so I know how you feel.

I add up the reasons why he would, but then I have to remember to add up the reasons why he wouldnt and that always makes me feel more secure.

If you want to chat more about this please pm me, as I really do know how you feel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back