Just for fun!

Princess81

Reaction score
Predictor site for baby's gender - based on heartrate so you'd need a doppler :oooo:

Anyway, I'm predicted a :blue: bundle ;) Guess we'll see if it's correct in December.

Those of you who know what team you are on could test the theory ;) x

I thought ur heartbeat was slower?! That's why I thought girl? What's ur babas heartrate on ur Doppler? Xxx

My babies heartrate is 137 and I'm definately having a boy, but that site has predicted a girl!

Saying Boy for us for every heart rate we've got in the notes, we'll have to wait a few weeks to find out!

Had a feeling at the start that we were having a boy, but it has changed now and I'm not sure.

I think I'm one of the few who does not have the slightest inclination as to what team I'm on (bar yellow lol) at first I really thought it was a wee boy, then changed big time to girl, then kinda back to boy again, now I am firmly yellow really. Thought I saw boy bits on the scan, but having looked at other scan pics of girls, I see that girly bits can look kinda big before l/o is born as well, so basically I'm now none the wiser ;) x

I'm not about heart rates but have you heard about the type of heartbeat? If it sounds like galloping horses, its a girl. If it's more like a train then it's a boy.

For both my friends it was right!

I'd head of the sound thing too, I can't work out if baby's sound like a horse or train though :rofl:

Your baby is keeping you in suspenders! :lol:

Yip, wee pest!! lol :oooo: actually, the thought of me in suspenders at the minute :sick: :rofl:

These are my results:

Date of Ultrasound: Aug 24, 2011
Gestational Age: 39 weeks, 4 days
Actual Heartrate: 146
Average Heartrate for Gestational Age: 0
Prediction: GIRL

I am having a girl (well, i've had 1 NHS and 3 private scans that say i am, so i'm presuming its not wrong) Anyone else worried that babies are my stage apparently have an average heartrate of 0 :lol:

Last edited:
My babies heartbeat sounded like a train. I have always thought it's a boy. But everyone else including hubby Thinks it's a girl. But staying team yellow. :) xx

oooh i like this my baby HB was 130 today at MW and predicter says im having a boy and guess what im having a boy lol!!!!

would like to see actual percentage of correct genders x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back