Just got back from midwife :0(

Im sure everything will be just fine... my MW has never measure the size of my bump she don't believe in it and says it just worries people for no reason, im sure baby is fine, so just look forward to seeing baby again :hug:

My best friend had very little amniotic fluid round her baby but nothing was done about it so I wouldnt worry hunny :hug:

I'm trying my best not to worry although it is so hard not too and my OH doesn't help at all!!!
A couple of months ago he bought a 32 inch LCD flat screen tv but recently it broke so I have had to stay in at home all day everyday for the last week waiting for the tv to be collected. Anyway, when I got out from seeing the midwife earlier the first thing I did was ring OH to let him know but I didn't go into to much detail over the phone and when he got home the first thing he asked me about was the stupid tv!!!!!! I was in tears and all he could say was "did you have to sign for the telly"
wtf as if I care about the stupid tv right now!! MEN :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
i'm staying at my mums now because he has made it perfectly clear that the baby is not his top priority.

BIG hugs Vickyleigh :hug: I think its good your staying with your mum as you need support right now :hug: I'm sure it won't help much but I wouldn't worry too much about LO's size as they do grow and change right up until being born, size wise, and as for the amniotic fluid, it won't ever completely go and leave your LO without as it keeps topping itself up until your waters are completely broken, and the measurements are never 100% anyway so please try not to let it get you down :hug:

aww hun :hug: men can be annoying. i don't think they really realise what is happening until baby arrives. Its different for them, as they can't feel LO moving all the time. :hug:

i had low fluid levels through my pg, one week i was under the min, the next i was on the min level. They started to worry about it, then decided it was normal for me. i think they tend to check blood flow at most scans anyway.

try not to worry, and see it the other way! you are going to get a chance to see bubba again before they are born!!! :dance: :hug:

Men dont think the same way as us hun :roll: They think we worry too much about every little thing when it comes to baby (I know mine does)
What has he said about you going to stay with your Mum? Its probably a good idea as she will give you the support you need right now :hug: :hug:

Well I got about an hours sleep last night but managed to sleep most of today so I've had enough time to think about it and obviously I will be abit worried about the baby but i'm not worrying myself stupid over it because I keep thinking it's not like she is going to die, if the worse comes to the worse and she had to be delivered then she will survive and thats all that matters.
Her movements haven't slowed down at all so she must be ok and she has had hiccups loads so she must have fluid in there to drink.
I've told OH that I don't want to see or speak to him for a few days because he needs to have a long hard think about things.
I have now got it in my head that baby is fine and the midwife is just being cautious so I'm just looking forward to seeing baby again on tuesday and i'm glad that we can double check that she is a she and not a he lol.

Yay :cheer: bet you're looking forward to seeing your little girl again :D

Sorry things arent going great with OH, hope you two work it out :hug:

Hiya,

just a bit of advice. Apparently the more you drink the more amniotic fliud you will have. So keep yourself very well hydrated, keep a glass of water by you all the time and it should increase your fliud levels.

I've been doing it to increase my fliud so that my baby has more room to turn out of breech position. And in 1 week my fundal measurement has gone from 31cm to 34cm!!

I think it does work!

K.xxx

Thank god you sound like your heads on the right way babe, here have another hug :hug:
Everything will be fine babe, just keep calm and try not to stress and enjoy mums company :hug:

Thanks KJ I will do that. I will drink loads and loads and loads before Tuesday so that there is lots of fluid.

Snuggle I'm sure things will be fine with OH it's just me that's off with him at the moment, he can't see that he has done anything wrong but after what he said last night I just can't forgive him. I said to him the baby should always be your top priority and he said why should it.
I don't think he meant it in a bad way, he is a bit of a frank spencer and doen't think what he is saying but to me it was way out of line.

Thanks FeeFee it's nice to have my mum around because she knows exactly how to make me feel better and OMG your having your baby in just over 2 weeks :shock: :shock:

I know i'm kaking it lol
Where's the time gone huh??
Kinda wish my mum was about but she went to Spain a week ago for the summer (she has her villa over there) and her and my dad wont be back till end of August :|
Ah well least i got my hubby eh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back