uploadfromtaptalk1335865628724.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 29
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335865652800.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335865652800.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 28
Congrats on team blue hun :) love the pics too, he's such a cutie xxx

Congratulations on team blue hun! :) Amazing pics! x x

Congrats on team blue hun, he's gorgeous :) xxx

Congrats on team blue! You'll have to change your sig now! :)

Yeah all changed now x so happy feels weird knowing what i am having so close to my section date x

32 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

Getting worried now got to have monitoring today and another scan in a week x saying baby is small x

I wouldn't have said 3lb 14oz was too small hun. Most websites say that baby's are around 4lbs now. They are probably just wanting to make sure all is ok with u both. Congrats on team blue and lovely clear pics xxx

Last edited:
That's what i thought so sat here waiting to be monitored x

Got weight wrong by an oz lol says. 3lb 15oz in my notes x god so bored now sick of waiting x

Congrats on team blue hun, and great pix :yay: Hope they don't keep you waiting around too long xxx

Hope ur not waiting around too long to be monitored. Someone at my hospital had been waiting since 12.30 to be seen, they were still there at 6pm! :shock: think they were waiting on doctors though rather than to be monitored. We waited about an hour xx

waited half and hour and baby moved a bit and heartrate was fine so was all done in 15 mins from going in x

Just stressed out alittle now as I had to go back friday for monitoring and a scan next week I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back