Keep getting emotional!

Katkin72

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm not usually one for getting emotional and crying in front of people but twice today I have started crying! The 1st time I was in a cafe with my OH and I can't even remember what was said as it was so trivial but I suddenly got all choked up and tearful! The 2nd time was just now, reading about the emotions people go through when TTC and I remember so clearly the heartbreak I had every month when AF arrived :shock:
What the hell will I be like by the end of my pregnancy?? Lol

I've also been feeling exhausted ths afternoon and fell asleep twice lol - is this normal so early into pregnancy or am I just a lay bugger?! :shock:

It's normal :) at least it was for me, only not only was (am) I highly emotional I am also very volatile (although the anger has eased over the last couple of weeks!!) I don't remember this in my las pregnancy, I was extremely calm given the high risk and fact I had to stay in hospital for nigh on 6 months lol! I'm also knackered all the time, but then we are growing a human being... Guess we shouldn't expect anything less ;-)

Congratulations... Here is to a happy healthy and hormonal 9 months xxx

Thanks for your reply Flips - its good to know other people go through the same things lol :) I just didnt expect to start getting symptoms so early into my pregnancy! Wow, sounds like your last pregnancy was tough being in hospital for 6 months! I hope everything was ok? xxxxx

It's amazing how quickly things happen! Lol :) just think those hormone levels are doubling every couple of days early on! It does get easier after tri 1 though!!! Everything in my last pregnancy turned out fine in the end (I had a mix of complications with my blood clotting and a placenta previa so was kept in as a precaution) my (not so little) little boy is now 9 :)

xxx

Last edited:
I cried my eyes out watching nanny McPhee last night I mean cone on lol!!!

I cried my eyes out watching nanny McPhee last night I mean cone on lol!!!

Lol, my husband was sobbing away to the 2nd Nanny McPhee recently :lol: (the bit where the mother gets a message that her husband's missing in action). He is worse than me!! :whistle:

It's amazing how quickly things happen! Lol :) just think those hormone levels are doubling every couple of days early on! It does get easier after tri 1 though!!! Everything in my last pregnancy turned out fine in the end (I had a mix of complications with my blood clotting and a placenta previa so was kept in as a precaution) my (not so little) little boy is now 9 :)

xxx

Wow, it's really mind blowing!! So glad your last pregnancy turned out fine and your not so little boy is doing well :)
Just realised you live in Nottingham too - whereabouts are you? I am in Carlton :) xxx

Nanny mcphee? Lmao isnt pregnacy great!!! I'm in Eastwood :)

yeah ive been getting upset over nothing too! I was watching a programme about star wars and how its influenced inventors in the present and i was talking to my OH about it saying how amazing it was one mans thoughts did that and i started welling up and got a lump in my throat! Now if you knew me i dont cry over much im a bit hard faced like that so hormones have a lot to answer for!!!

Totally normal. I was an emotional wreck even in he 2ww. It gets better when the hormones stabilise, but I still get very emotional - had a few tears at dinner yesterday talking about my brothers family thati haven't seen for over 2 years (they live in Sydney).

Ooh, my best friend lives in Ilkeston - i'll have to wave when I drive past :lol:

yeah ive been getting upset over nothing too! I was watching a programme about star wars and how its influenced inventors in the present and i was talking to my OH about it saying how amazing it was one mans thoughts did that and i started welling up and got a lump in my throat! Now if you knew me i dont cry over much im a bit hard faced like that so hormones have a lot to answer for!!!

Haha, now that really made me laugh - crying at Star Wars :lol: Sorry, hope I haven't offended you by laughing! :) wow, don't you just love hormones!!

Ooh, my best friend lives in Ilkeston - i'll have to wave when I drive past :lol:

Haha, now that really made me laugh - crying at Star Wars :lol: Sorry, hope I haven't offended you by laughing! :) wow, don't you just love hormones!!

no not at all i wanted to laugh at myself when i realised that i was getting upset over it!! Its crazy how you feel! Yup, youve got to love the hormones!!

Lmao star wars documentary amazing lol! We were talking about good adverts in work other week I had to walk off because I said aw that John Lewis advert at Xmas was lovely lol sado!! Started tearing up!!

God not at all!! One advert i dread seeing is that P&G one where is says 'the proud sponsor of mums' and has the mothers in the back ground saying they are always there but never in focus... that made me miss my mum and want to ball my eyes out before i was pregnant so id be in a heap on the floor now! Luckily ive not seen it for a while...
My fella is the huge star wars fan so i was watching it on the sofa with him... i'll never tell him that it made me like that or he will make me watch them all from the beginning!!!

I live in Ilkeston :wave: but only for another week and a half- then I bog off to Grantham!

I live in Ilkeston :wave: but only for another week and a half- then I bog off to Grantham!

Lol, we've just driven through Grantham on our way home from Norfolk :)

My OH got all teary over a car advert about being a family with someone else's kids the other day (and he's not the emotional type lmao) and he gets emotional at one born every minute :) this is his first baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back