Labour bags

Sassyminx

Reaction score
so who's packed? ive got mine done, but i still keep thinking of things ive forgotten ( hairbrush LOL)so whats in yours?

:cheer:

Ummmmm half way there - I've got a baby bag packed, a labour bag, and I'm in the process of packing my stay in hospital bag...

Can't remember what I've put in - but I'm on my third bag so I'll just say lots lolol. I've put my tens machine in my labour bag and OH is being instructed to learn how to use it :D

I have my bag done, i think. Can't remember whats in it now. Babies bags almost done just need to put in some nappies and some other bits.

im only taking 1 for me and 1 for baby, im not fannying on taking loads in LOL im trying to travel light.. it aint easy :shock:

I'm not taking a lot in either sassy, just things for labour and baby. I will leave other stuff in the car until I need it. I have tried to put things in my bag that may be useful such as straws to drink when I'm laid out and energy sweets! I'm waiting for an mp3 player to arrive that I purchased too so I can block everything out with my music! :D

we got one given but its broken, ive just won one on ebay, but the seller claims their location is london but says it takes 10 days to ship, so ive sent a snotty email asking where they are and im not paying if it aint being sent from london LOL

even though i want a water birth, i reckon if i sing along badly to some songs it might distract me a bit :rotfl:

Funny you should say that about the mp3 as we bought one from ebay and it was meant to be in the UK but was actually Hong Kong!

mermaid said:
Funny you should say that about the mp3 as we bought one from ebay and it was meant to be in the UK but was actually Hong Kong!

yeah it appears that its the same for this one, will leave negative feedback if so, its bloody annoying :twisted:

i'm going to pack mine around 35 weeks i think. haven't got some essentials yet, so need to get sorted i think. got everything for the baby just need to sort myself out like maternity pads, breast pads and open up nighties etc.

anyone know where you can get nice nighties that open up the front, don't like the mothercare ones. :doh: and they are pricey.

i got 2pr of pjs from primark, £4 each, so if i ruin em with afterblood i can fling em out LOL dont like nighties, i cant sleep in em, end up around my waist ( i sleep naked, cant see that going down well in hospital :rotfl: )

I have started getting my bag together already got everything for babies bag.
I was wondering about the nightie/pjs thing! I also cant sleep in nighties and every hospital bag list I have come accross says to pack open front nighties. Pjs would be ok wouldn't they? I suppose maybe if you end up having to have a c section they could rub a bit? :think:

yeah thats possible, ive got 1 nightie in my back and 2 pairs of Pj's just incase, but tbh id rather wear pjs, blood running down your leg is SO not a good look :rotfl:

:rotfl: Thats exactly what I was thinking!! Also like you said, you would be worried about your sleeoping position all the time!!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back