Ladies due in November (like me)

lea m

Reaction score
Do you realise we can now say
"Im due next month!" ?? ;) heehee YAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wow hun!!

not long left at all! 8 weeks, that really will shoot by! :dance:

I have found the last month has just flown by - well to be honest since about 20 weeks!!

Thanks hun!! I went through a stage where it went fast but now its slown down again! But probably a good thing hee hee I still have things too do and decide! (like pain relief hahaha)

oh god Lord, don't mention pain relief or labour to me!! hahaha. I am still in a delusional state about the last part of this pregnancy malarky.

in my head it goes something like....
pregnancy, pregnancy, cramps, tiredness, the usual... a few contractions... then just a little blur... THEN
holding the little one :cheer: :cheer:

oh I am in for such a shock :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LMAO
Thats a great way of looking at it hun!! heehee
I think Im going to go with an epi this time! Never had one before so may as well try something new lmao!

:rotfl:
how the hell have you survived so far?

I am going for all the drugs they can offer me, the more the better :lol:

i thought this too this morning hehe..

i'm due next month too wahhooo.. xxx

haha, i never thought of that! that makes it sound soooo close!

I know its so exciting isnt it heehee :cheer:

Gosh that's true. Didn't realise that either. Can't wait to start saying that now 'I'm due next month girls' :cheer: :cheer: even though my due date is 29th and i have a feelin missy will wanna stay in a little longer. but oh well.

The delivery part is a bit of a blur to me too. dont know what 2 do about that though

lol i know! ppl have been asking when i;m due to which i say november, feeling like that's ages away then stopping to realise we were at the end of Sept so not really that far at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back