Last week at work....

Amylize

Reaction score
Pointless thread really BUT i am so relieved that it's my last week at work this week!

I am so tired lately because of not sleeping properly at night, granted i have a lovely list of stuff to do once on maternity but at least i can do it when i am ready and not rush around...

I am actually looking forward to enjoying the little time i have to myself before Cadie arrives.

Hoping my OH gets a couple of days holiday in before too as we will both be tired when she arrives

x

Its my last week too! enjoy your well deserved time off before LO arrives xx

It's my last week at work and I am shattered.... it's only Monday! So thankful that I will be able to pick and choose what to do and when to do it.

Enjoy your time off xx

Yay! Friday will be a triple celebration then :) We can all eat virtual cake ! LOL!
xx

I started mine last week and it was such a relief - I really do feel so much better for it, so I hope you will too :)

I've got a to do list as long as my arm but I know I can just do a little each day, whereas when I was at work I felt like I had to get things done in the evening as well which was just too much.

Oh ladies enjoy your wind down this week and just don't do much... xx

Enjoy your last week ladies!

This is my 2nd week off and ive done hardly any of the jobs on my massive list despite good intentions! Been having afternoon naps and reading a lot! I think soon as you know you've finished work your body just relaxes and you end up more tired than when you were working!! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

I'm officially on ML as I had my last shoot on Sat, goin to edit the pics this week then I am done!
I am more tired and in pain than ever though, and even had 2 afternoon naps on Sunday lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back